Proudly serving Lafollette
Lafollette Pediatrics is the only primary pediatric care clinic serving Lafollette and surrounding communities. Our excellent providers and staff truly care for their patients. We’re proud to offer quality health care, delivered with compassion. Our office is affiliated with East Tennessee Children’s Hospital.
If your child ever needs an appointment when this office is closed, you can visit our other office in Oak Ridge or any of the offices in our network convenient to you. We like being able to offer that kind of flexibility to the children and families we care about so much.
We would be delighted to welcome you into our family.
Meet Our Providers
Our team is committed to helping your kids stay healthy and reach their full potential. We invite you to get to know our providers and why they enjoy practicing medicine.
Lindsey Bull, D.O.
My path into medicine and pediatrics was a unique one. I was raised in one of the most beautiful parts of Appalachia, which also happens to be one of the poorest. Resources and health care were limited. While I was in medical school, I had the extraordinary opportunity to take part in two medical mission trips to Haiti. I noticed similarities between the children there and those in my Appalachian community. Those trips motivated me to provide health care to children of all backgrounds, ethnicities, and socioeconomic situations.
My family’s roots in education run deep. My mother’s classroom was the first setting where I developed the desire to learn more about children, particularly those with special needs. That interest eventually led me to earn a Master’s degree in genetic counseling.
Mid-way through my graduate education, I saw that pediatrics allowed me to combine my interests in children with special needs, childhood development, and behavior. The birth of my own two sons has deepened both my passion for and understanding of children.
I love being able to have an early impact on the lives of children. I feel honored to be part of those very first days of life up to the moment when young adults leave home and make their own impact on the world. My job is amazing because I get to witness the resilience, innocence, honesty, creativity, trust and unconditional love of children.
I enjoy spending time with my two young sons and my husband outside, traveling and supporting the Virginia Tech Hokies.
- Undergraduate: Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, Va.
- Graduate: The University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Greensboro, N.C.
- Medical School: Lincoln Memorial University, DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine, Knoxville, Tenn.
- Residency: Niswonger Children’s Hospital, East Tennessee State University, Johnson City, Tenn., Pediatrics
- Certifications & Memberships: Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics, East Tennessee Children’s Hospital Medical Staff, Methodist Medical Center Medical Staff, Partners in Pediatrics, American Board of Pediatrics
Susan McCue Mills, C.P.N.P.
It was always my dream to practice medicine. When I was a teenager and making my career choice, I decided that family was my top priority. I chose to be a homemaker and stay-at-home mom for fifteen years. I was a school teacher for awhile and taught the hearing impaired before going back to school in my late thirties.
For the past twenty-three years, I have been a nurse practitioner with Oak Ridge Pediatrics, mostly working at the LaFollette office. Knowing the families really well and watching children grow up is what I enjoy the most. The icing on the cake is when my old patients bring in their own children!
I love spending time with my three children, five grandchildren, amazing in-laws and stepchildren. We find any and every excuse to get together.
I also enjoy baking, gardening, flowers, and airplanes. I have my private pilot’s license and have belonged to a flying club for about ten years.
- Undergraduate: The University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tenn.
- Graduate: The University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tenn.
- Residency: University of Texas Medical School at Houston, Houston, TX, Pediatrics
- Certifications & Memberships: Registered Nurse, Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner